What You Need to Know - A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that provides a fixed permanent base for replacement teeth. Dental implants are the most effective long-term solution for people who suffer from missing teeth. Dental implants have been known to help improve overall health. As implants fuse with the bone, they provide strong full function teeth, allowing patients to increase their dietary needs to more healthier foods like apples, carrots, nuts, etc. In addition, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them one of the best investments for long-term single or multiple tooth replacement.
Dr. Wolf and his team provide a one-stop shop approach to dental implants. We have a complete team all in same location, complete with an on-site lab and he guarantees a fixed price, so there are no surprises.
A dental implant has three parts:
- The implant itself is a screw, which serves as the root for the new tooth, by permanently attaching to the jawbone
- The abutment, which is a permanent connector that supports and holds the tooth and/or set of teeth in place. This can only be removed by a dentist
- The crown (prosthetic tooth), which is usually made of zirconium or porcelain for durability is the visible part of the tooth
Reason for Dental Implants – Dental Implants are used to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth or a full upper and/or lower set of teeth, known as the All-on-4® process:
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Replace an ill-fitting denture
Before & After – Dental Implant surgery is one of the safest and most predictable procedures in dentistry, when performed by a trained and experienced dental implant specialist, like Dr. Robert O. Wolf.
Degeneration of the jawbone after tooth loss
All-on-4® - All-on-4® dental implants are a minimally invasive solution with a fixed full-arch restoration. It is widely regarded as the best solution for full-arch treatment using implants. Dental implants can be the permanent solution that will "Change Your Smile Change Your Life"®. This treatment concept is a cost-efficient, graft-less solution that provides patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery.
- Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants - Two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45º in the posterior
- Immediate Function (fixed provisional bridge) - For patients meeting criteria for immediate loading of implants
- Graft-less procedure - Bone grafting is avoided by tilting the posterior implants, utilizing available bone
We only use the best quality implant products from Nobel Biocare and US laboratory equipment to create a fixed permanent solution for our patients.
Why 98% of patients would recommend the All-on-4® treatment concept:
- Rapid improvement in quality of life - A fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery quickly leads to improved patient satisfaction – with regards to function, esthetics, speech and self-esteem
- Shorter treatment times - Tilting of the posterior implants avoids the need for time-consuming bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading shortens time-to-teeth
- Lower costs - The concept is the least costly in comparison with conventional implant treatment modalities of the edentulous and soon-to-be edentulous jaw
What to Expect - Dr. Wolf prides himself on offering patients a seamless experience:
1 Team of Doctors | 1 Location | Guaranteed Fixed Price
Your new life begins today with our 3-step protocol:
- Free Consultation - Our team of doctors sit with you to discuss your goals, conduct a thorough examination of your mouth, take a x-rays and 3D imaging of your mouth and facial structure, and then customize a treatment plan for you with a guaranteed fixed cost, no surprises. Once you have decided to move forward our team will prepare the imaging for your new set of teeth
- Day of Procedure - At your next scheduled appointment, our team will place the dental implant in your jawbone where your tooth and/or teeth are missing. Although each patient’s experience is unique, most people find they experience less pain and discomfort than they expect, and typically return to work the next day. Local anesthesia or IV sedation can be used to keep you comfortable, depending on the procedure. Post-implant surgery discomfort is similar to that of any other dental surgery. It may include swelling, bruising, minor bleeding and/or pain, but most patients usually manage any pain with over-the-counter medications. When you walk out of your procedure you will be a new person with a new set of teeth that will look, feel and function like natural teeth
- Post-Operative Check Ups - As you heal, your implant and jawbone will fuse together forming a strong, long-lasting foundation for your replacement teeth. During this healing process, which can take up to a few months, you go on with your normal life. You will be on a soft food diet for the first few weeks to make sure your implants heal properly. Throughout your recovery, you will come in for follow up exams to ensure that everything is healing properly. There are no additional costs for post-op check-ups. Keep in mind, during a portion of your recovery you will be on a soft food diet
X-Guide Digital Precision Implant Placement – a computer-assisted three-dimensional navigation system that allows the doctor to dynamically execute your implant plan without the need for surgical templates.
- Technologically advanced guided surgery system that achieves a shorter time-to-teeth
- Allows the team to reduce workflow steps
- Provides the doctor and his team precise color tracking of drill depth during surgery
- Precise measurements created by your doctor and a highly sophisticated computer software system
SmileMed – utilizing your Medicare, major medical and dental insurance to help pay for dental implants, making them far more affordable than ever
- We integrate Medicare and major medical into dental need
- Patients have been paying into Medicare and medical insurance for most of their lives. With our SmileMed program, dental implant treatment can be affordable for nearly everyone. We do this by maximizing benefits that you already pay for
- Medicare doesn’t cover dental, but Medicare will help cover the cost of medically necessary oral surgery. A medical necessity can be defined as a treatment or service that is required in order to treat specific injury, illness, disease or condition. Medical necessity may include; moderate to severe infection, moderate to severe atrophy of bone, malocclusion and more.
- We bridge that gap between medical and dental with expertise and in-network provider contracts with insurers like Blue Cross, Aetna, United Healthcare, Humana, Cigna and more. By utilizing major medical insurance we can reduce or even eliminate a patient’s out of pocket expenses.
- Our team of experts know and understand the ins-and-outs of utilizing your Medicare coverage and/or medical and dental coverage to its maximum. We focus on oral surgery and more specifically life changing dental implant procedures to provide our patients with the least out-of-pocket expense.
Virtual Consultations – at Genesis Dental Group, we offer a solution for our patients to stay virtually connected to us through our video conferencing option. We have instituted a HIPAA compliant solution that allows us to schedule virtual face-to-face appointments to remotely monitor treatment progress, answer questions and discuss treatment options at your convenience. Contact our office to schedule your virtual online appointment.